Due to COVID-19 and the impact it has had on all aspects of our lives, we have adapted our campaign by implementing new technologies and ways to run a successful campaign. To help teams adapt to our new reality, we created a toolkit that will guide them through this process. We have had to quickly adjust our tools, and swiftly shift our practices due to physical distancing. As the situation evolves, more ideas, options and tools will surely spring. Updates will be made directly on this website. We thank you for your understanding and support.
Your Campaign in a box is here. Click on each element to download your material.
- Information Session Presentation Deck (PDF)
- Information Session Presentation Deck (Powerpoint)
- Named Recipients
- HealthPartners Presentation (PDF)
- HealthPartners Video (YouTube)
- United Way Canada (YouTube)
- Contact your local United Way for their videos and presentations
- Materials for raising awareness
- 2020 Chair’s Vision Video (YouTube)
- 2020 Chair’s Objectives (PowerPoint)
- 2020 National Launch Video (YouTube – as record / English with Interpretation)
- Tips and Tricks – How to Succeed at Canvassing
- Best Practices example – CNSC 2019 Presentation
- Portfolio Manager contact list – 2020 Campaign (Excel)